Wed, 26 May|
Progression Surf Program - Wednesdays
4 weeks program to improve your surfing
Time & Location
26 May 2021, 7:00 am
Caves Beach, Caves Beach NSW 2281, Australia
About The Event
Aim of this 4 weeks Program is to become really confident in white wash waves and increase the amount of waves you catch. Start paddling out the back on small days and learn to catch unbroken waves.
This Program is perfect for you, if you:
- can catch white wash waves unassisted,
- are confident paddling onto waves,
- can stand up for at least 3sec on more than 50% of waves you’re paddling for.
During 4 sessions you will learn:
- Improved pop up, paddling and positioning techniques required to catch unbroken waves.
- Control and changing speed and direction of the board.
- Riding waves all the way into shore.
- Reading the waves/surfers, appropriate wave choice.
What you will need:
- your own wetsuit
- soft top board (you can use ours if you don’t have one)
Program running on Wednesday mornings throughout May-June (dates: 26.05, 02.06, 09.06, 16.06) at 7:00am
Ladies Surf Progression
Location: Caves Beach / Blacksmiths
Cost: $240 - includes: 4x 90mins surf lesson with ASI accredited female surf coach
Small group max 6 participants
Booking this Program you confirm that you read, understand and agree to our Terms & Conditions
Book now!$240.00+$6.00 service fee
Book now! Payment Plan
Pay in 3 instalments $80 each. Remaining 2 instalments have to be completed before 2nd week of the Program at the latest. We will be in touch with you to confirm payment dates. Email us with any questions!$80.00+$2.00 service fee