Progression Surf Program / SOLD OUT
Time & Location
About The Event
Aim of this 4 weeks Program is to become really confident in white wash waves and increase the amount of waves you catch. Start paddling out the back on small days and learn to catch unbroken waves.
This Program is perfect for you, if you:
- can catch white wash waves unassisted,
- are confident paddling onto waves,
- can stand up for at least 3sec on more than 50% of waves you’re paddling for.
During 4 sessions you will learn:
- Improved pop up, paddling and positioning techniques required to catch unbroken waves.
- Control and changing speed and direction of the board.
- Riding waves all the way into shore.
- Reading the waves/surfers, appropriate wave choice.
What you will need:
- your own wetsuit
- soft top board (you can use ours if you don’t have one)
Program running on Saturday mornings throughout May-June (dates: 22.05, 29.05, 05.06, 12.06) at 8:30am
Ladies Surf Progression - May
Location: Caves Beach / Blacksmiths
Cost: $240 - includes: 4x 90mins surf lesson with ASI accredited female surf coach
Small group max 6 participants
Booking this Program you confirm that you read, understand and agree to our Terms & Conditions
- Sold OutBook Now!$240+$6 Service fee$240+$6 Service fee0$0