Fri, 03 Nov|
Progression Program - Friday
4 weeks to elevate your surfing
Time & Location
03 Nov 2023, 8:15 am
Caves Beach, 127/139 Caves Beach Rd, Caves Beach NSW 2281, Australia
About The Event
The aim of this 4 weeks Program is to become really confident in white-wash waves and increase the number of waves you catch. Start paddling out the back on small days and learn to catch unbroken waves.
This program is perfect for you if you:
- can catch whitewash waves unassisted,
- are confident paddling onto waves,
- can stand up for at least 3sec on more than 50% of waves you’re paddling for.
During 4 sessions you will learn:
- Improved pop-up, paddling, and positioning techniques required to catch unbroken waves.
- Improved water confidence and board control.
- Riding waves all the way to shore.
- Reading the waves/surfers, appropriate wave choice.
What you will need:
- surfboard and wetsuit (you can use ours if you don’t own one yet)
All classes are led by our experienced and SA qualified female instructors and kept at a small coach to student ratio of 1:6
Price includes: 4x 90mins surf lesson, use of board if needed; discounts from our partners.
Location: Caves Beach & Blacksmiths (depends on surf conditions, each week we'll confirm the location via txt message the day before the lesson)
Lessons will run for 4 consecutive weeks - same day & time.
4 weeks Program cost $260 - you can choose payment plan with PayPal - Pay in 4 (interest-free payments), or email us for different payment options.
PLEASE NOTE: If you can't make it to the lesson you have to notify leading coach via txt message. You can book a make-up lesson for missed session with the other Progression group within the same term only. Make-up lessons are non-transferrable for other WSS Programs.
In case conditions are not good (surf too big or dangerous) we will postpone the lesson.
By booking this Program you confirm that you've read, understood, and agreed to our Terms & Conditions.
For Payment Plan choose "Pay in 4" with PayPal$260.00+$6.50 service fee