Progression Surf Program
Time & Location
About The Event
The aim of this 4 weeks Program is to become really confident in whitewash waves and increase the number of waves you catch. Start paddling out the back on small days and learn to catch unbroken waves.
This program is perfect for you if you:
- can catch whitewash waves unassisted,
- are confident paddling onto waves,
- can stand up for at least 3sec on more than 50% of waves you’re paddling for.
During 4 sessions you will learn:
- Improved pop-up, paddling, and positioning techniques required to catch unbroken waves.
- Control and change the speed and direction of the board.
- Riding waves all the way into shore.
- Reading the waves/surfers, appropriate wave choice.
What you will need:
- your own wetsuit
- soft top board (you can use ours if you don’t have one)
Program running on Monday mornings throughout June-July (dates: 28.06, 05.07, 12.07, 19.07) at 8:00 am
Ladies Surf Progression
Location: Caves Beach / Blacksmiths
Cost: $230 - includes: 4x 90mins surf lesson with ASI accredited female surf coach
Small group max 6 participants
Booking this Program you confirm that you read, understand, and agree to our Terms & Conditions
- Sold OutBook Now!$230+$5.75 Service fee$230+$5.75 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutBoon Now! Payment Plan$57.50+$1.44 Service fee$57.50+$1.44 Service fee0$0