Work with Us!
Female Surf Coach
We are growing and are on the lookout for a female surf coach to join our team!
If you are:
ASI or SA qualified (or in the process/ willing to get qualified - find more details about this requirement below)
experienced in surf coaching
passionate about sharing your ocean knowledge with others
keen to have a positive impact on our local female surf community
excited to work with an encouraging and fun female team while earning above award wages
We would love to meet you!
Current Qualifications is not required, a willingness to obtain ASI accreditation through our surf school is sufficient.
DESIRED CRITERIA: Current Senior First Aid Certificate
1. Ability and Willingness to Train in order to Pass OSSCA APOLA Ocean Rescue (APOLA OSSCA Outline 2017)
500m swim in pool in under 10 minutes.
Complete Ocean Rescue = 300m Swim + 300m beach run + 300m Surfcraft Paddle + 300m beach run.
Demonstrate Surfcraft Rescues
2. Demonstrate ASI Surfwise Level 5 Intermediate Surfing Competency:
- Top Turn on Backhand & Forehand
- Bottom Turn with Spray on Backhand & Forehand
- Cut Back on Forehand
- Re-entry on Forehand
- Link all of the above manoeuvres