Sun, 20 Feb|
Soulful & Salty - February / SOLD OUT
Sunday with surfing, yoga, and good times! Creating a sense of sisterhood by connecting like-minded women
Time & Location
20 Feb 2022, 7:30 am
Caves Beach, Caves Beach NSW 2281, Australia
About The Event
Take part in this very special day - a mini-retreat - Surfing, Yoga, Good Times
Intimate setting with max 8 participants to create real connections!
This event is for you if you are a female that wants to:
- learn to surf or improve their surfing in a fun and supportive environment (from complete beginner to intermediate levels)
- nurture themselves thru movement and yoga
- connect with other like-minded women
- take time for themselves and create amazing memories
Soulful & Salty is a half-day event (5hrs)
We start the day at the beach, with a yoga-inspired warmup to get you ready for 90mins surf class. After fun in the waves, we invite you to the beautiful The Yoga Place Cafe for delicious brunch, great conversations, and time to chill. Finishing our day together with a 60mins relaxing yoga class at The Yoga Place studio.
One of our amazing photographers is joining us during the day to capture all special moments!
- Yoga-inspired pre-surf warmup
- 1,5hr Surf Session with female instructors, max 4 participants per 1 instructor, so you get individual attention and tips
- Delicious brunch prepared by our favorite vegan cafe - The Yoga Place Cafe
- 1hr Relaxing Yoga Class
- Beautiful photos, taken by our experienced photographer
- Use of high-quality soft-top surfboard
- Women Soulful Surf goodie bag
- Good Times! :)
Please let us know if you want to use your own soft top board!
Where: Blacksmiths / Caves Beach, NSW
The time of start and location may change depending on surf conditions that day. We will confirm the exact time (it may vary between 7.00-8.30am) and place, a couple of days before the event.
To book - Register and complete the payment of $160 + service fee
Bank transfer to:
Women Soulful Surf
Account No: 701214048
Title: Your Name
By booking with us you confirm that you read, understand, and agree to our Terms & Conditions
Book Now!$160.00+$4.00 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out