Sun, 21 Feb|
Soulful & Salty - February / SOLD OUT
Sunday with surfing, yoga and good times! Creating sense of sisterhood by connecting likeminded women
Time & Location
21 Feb 2021, 9:00 am
Blacksmiths, Blacksmiths NSW 2281, Australia
About The Event
Take part in this very special day - a mini retreat - Surfing, Yoga, Good Times.
Intimate setting with max 8 participants to create real connections!
This event is for you if you are a female that wants to:
- learn to surf or improve their surfing in a fun and supportive environment (best for beginner to beginner/intermediate levels)
- nurture themselves thru movement and yoga
- connect with other like minded women
- take time for themselves and create amazing memories
What our previous participants say:
"Yesterday was amazing at the first soulful surf and yoga day retreat, thank you so much. Was definitely needed!
The waves were perfect to learn how to surf and have some fun at Caves Beach. The surf coaches were full of life, fun and really cheered you onto the waves.
The much needed yoga after was so relaxing and really suitable for your body after you have been surfing.
Can’t forget about the snacks they were delicious to.
Thank you for a great day with so many supportive women all having fun in the water.
Would highly recommend." Tarryn Meason
"A fabulously fun and rejuvenating morning with the Soulful and Salty ladies. Loved it!" Katrina O'Neill
Soulful & Salty is a half day event (4hrs)
We start the day at the beach, with yoga inspired warmup to get you ready for 90mins surf class. After fun in the waves we invite you to the beautiful The Yoga Place Blacksmiths studio for delicious treats from The Yoga Place Cafe, great conversations and time to chill. We finish our time together with relaxing, 60mins yoga class, that will help you stretch and restore after the activities of the morning.
- Yoga inspired pre-surf warm up
- 1,5hr Surf Session with female instructors, max 4 participants per 1 instructor, so you get individual attention and tips
- 1hr Relaxing Yoga Session at the beautiful studio - The Yoga Place Blacksmiths
- Individual Snack Box with healthy & delicious refreshments prepared by our favourite vegan cafe - The Yoga Place Cafe
- use of high quality soft top surfboard
- Women Soulful Surf goodie bag
- good times! :)
Please note you will need your own wetsuit/ spring suit during colder months!
Where: Blacksmiths / Caves Beach, NSW
Time of start and location may change depending on surf conditions that day. We will confirm the exact time (it may vary between 8.00-9.00am) and place a couple days before the event.
To book - Register and complete the payment of $135
Bank transfer to:
Account No: 701214048
By booking with us you confirm that you've read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions
Book Your Spot
+$3.38 service fee
+$3.38 service fee0