Sat, 01 July|
Progression Surf Program - Saturdays
4 weeks program to improve your surfing
Time & Location
01 July, 10:15 am
Blacksmiths Beach, 118 Ungala Rd, Blacksmiths NSW 2281, Australia
About The Event
The aim of this 4 weeks Program is to become really confident in white-wash waves and increase the number of waves you catch. Start paddling out the back on small days and learn to catch unbroken waves.
This program is perfect for you if you:
- can catch whitewash waves unassisted,
- are confident paddling onto waves,
- can stand up for at least 3sec on more than 50% of waves you’re paddling for.
During 4 sessions you will learn:
- Improved pop-up, paddling, and positioning techniques required to catch unbroken waves.
- Control and change the speed and direction of the board.
- Riding waves all the way to shore.
- Reading the waves/surfers, appropriate wave choice.
What you will need:
- soft top board and wetsuit (you can use ours if you don’t own one yet)
All classes are led by our experienced and SA qualified female instructors and kept at a small coach to student ratio of 1:6
Price includes: 4x 90mins surf lesson, use of board if needed
Progression Surf Program, Caves Beach / Blacksmiths
Each Saturday 10:15-11:45am, July dates: 01.07, 08.07, 15.07, 22.07
4 weeks Program cost $240 (you can choose payment plan with PayPal - Pay in 4, or email us for different options)
Booking this Program you confirm that you read, understand, and agree to our Terms & Conditions
+$6.00 service fee
For Payment Plans choose PayPal "Pay in 4"
+$6.00 service fee0