Thu, 06 July|
Progression PLUS Surf Program - Thursdays
Take your surfing to the next level
Time & Location
06 July 2023, 9:45 am
Blacksmiths Beach, 118 Ungala Rd, Blacksmiths NSW 2281, Australia
About The Event
The goal of the Program:
- Learn how to choose appropriate conditions to surf in and feel more confident when surfing independently.
- Increase the number of waves you catch by better positioning in the line-up.
- Become confident paddling out the back on small days and catching unbroken waves.
This program includes video analysis - 1 session will be recorded by our coach and you will get access to your video footage with feedback from our coach. All to help you elevate your surfing!
This Program is for you if you:
- Can catch whitewash waves unassisted and stand up on most of the waves you paddle for
- Started paddling out the back on small days catching unbroken (green face) waves unassisted
During 4 sessions you will learn:
- Improved pop-up, paddling, and positioning techniques required to catch unbroken waves.
- Control and change the speed and direction of the board.
- Riding waves all the way into shore.
- Reading the waves/surfers, appropriate wave choice.
What you will need:
- your own wetsuit and surfboard
Program running on Thursdays starting on 06.07.2023, dates: 06.07, 13.07, 20.07, 03.08 at 9:45am (NO CLASS ON 27.07)
Please note that classes might be rescheduled if the conditions are not right (the surf is too big or completely flat). If we're not able to paddle out the back we will postpone the class to the following week.
Surf Progression Plus
Fridays 9:45 - 11:15am
Location: Caves Beach / Blacksmiths
Price includes: 4x 90mins surf lesson with SA Level 2 accredited female surf coach, access to video footage from one session
Small group max 6 participants
Booking this Program you confirm that you read, understand, and agree to our Terms & Conditions
For Payment Plans choose PayPal "Pay in 4"$260.00Tax: GST included+$6.50 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out