Thu, 22 Apr|
Intermediate Surf Program / SOLD OUT
Take your surfing to the next level!
Time & Location
22 Apr 2021, 8:15 am
Caves Beach, Caves Beach NSW 2281, Australia
About The Event
Aim of this 4 weeks Program is to get a better understanding of how you can improve your intermediate surfing skills and put that knowledge into action.
This program includes video analysis - 1 session will be video graphed by our coach and you will get access to your video footage with written feedback from our coach. All to help you elevate your surfing!
This Program is perfect for you, if:
- You can consistently paddle onto/ catch and ride unbroken (green face) waves unassisted and go along the wave and change directions
- You surf only unbroken waves (you're way past the "white wash" stage)
- You can navigate oncoming waves while paddling out
During 4 sessions you will learn:
- Manoeuvre decision making
- Where to sit out the back in the lineup
- Take off angles and positions
- Where and when to set up bottom turns and top turns
- Duck dives, turtle rolls
What you will need:
- your own wetsuit & surf board (fibreglass or soft top)
Program running on Thursday mornings April-May (dates: 22.04, 29.04, 06.05, 13.05) at 8:15am
Please note that classes might be rescheduled if the conditions are not right (surf too big or completely flat). If we're not able to paddle out the back we will postpone the class to the following week.
Ladies Intermediate Surf Program - April
Location: Caves Beach / Blacksmiths
Investment: $240 - Payment plans available!
Price includes: 4x 75mins surf lesson with ASI Level 2 accredited female surf coach, access to video footage from one session, rash shirt
Small group max 6 participants
Booking this Program you confirm that you read, understand and agree to our Terms & Conditions
+$6.00 service fee
+$6.00 service fee